The basic residential rate for wastewater treated by Duckett Creek is $21.75 per month. There are some areas where a surcharge is added to the treatment cost due to wastewater being treated by a new MBR plant. The additional fee helps pay the cost of the construction of the plant and is assessed to all users of that plant over a fixed period of time.
Charges are calculated on the first day of the month following the service period and are due by the last day of the month. Most of the residential billing is done on a quarterly basis. Those areas with a surcharge are billed on a monthly basis.
Commercial accounts are billed on a 30-day cycle, based on the date of the meter reading.
Paying Your Bill
Duckett Creek Sanitary District works hard to make your life easier with several options for paying your sewer bill. Payments can be made online, by mail, over the phone, or in person.
We now also offer e-billing! E-bills are a convenient, secure, and environmentally friendly way to receive and view your bills. Once enrolled, you will receive an email notification each time a new bill is generated. E-bill notification is an optional feature. Customers who do not enroll in the program will continue receiving printed bills through the mail.
How to Enroll for E-bills
- Call (636) 441-1244 during business hours to be connected with a customer service representative who can add paperless billing to your account.
- Login to your online bill pay account and select Communications. You will be prompted to enter your email address that you would like your utility bill sent to. One you click submit, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Ways to Pay
Checking Auto Draft
A free service that allows you to have your bill amount automatically deducted from your bank account.
- A printable bank draft authorization form can be found on our website at www.duckettcreek.com under Essential Links.
- The completed form and a blank, voided check can be returned to our administrative office at 3550 Highway K, O’Fallon, MO 63368.
- Checking drafts are posted on the 25th of the billing month, unless it falls on a Holiday or weekend, in which case the draft would be the following business day.
Make an online payment quickly and conveniently with a debit or credit card. Processing fees apply.
- You can utilize the Quick Pay option within our online bill pay to make a payment with a debit or credit card without logging into your account. Make sure to have your account number and last payment amount available.
- To register for an online account, click the online bill pay link located on our main page. Click Utility Billing and then click the button labeled Sign In or Sign Up. At the bottom of the Login screen you will see a link to register. Follow the prompts to complete your registration. Make sure to have your account number and last payment amount available. If you are a new customer and have not made a payment towards your account, you will need to enter 0.00 for your last payment amount.
- Register and/or sign in to your online bill pay account to make a one time payment or set up recurring auto pays.
Pay by Phone
Pay your bill over the phone within minutes using your debit or credit card. Processing fees apply.
- Call (636) 441-1244 during business hours to be connected with a customer service representative.
- After hours, press 3 for our automated payment system. Our Payment line can also be reached directly at 1 (833) 892-0175. For the automated line, make sure to have your account number and last payment amount available.
Pay by Mail
Mail your payment, with your payment coupon, directly to our PO Box.
- Return your payment coupon with a check or money order. Please allow at least five business days to ensure your payment is received and processed before your due date.
- Mail payments to: PO Box 790169, St Louis, MO 63179-0169
Pay in Person
You can stop by our administrative office during business hours or utilize our convenient drop box.
- Payments can be brought inside our administrative office located at 3550 Highway K, O’Fallon, MO 63376. Our building is open 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- You can drop your payment off without ever leaving your car in our drive-up drop box located under the flag pole in our parking lot.